Monday, August 18, 2008

PC Interview

I had my Peace Corps interview this morning and I think it went fairly well. Phone interviews are very difficult to get used to in my opinion, but being this was my second phone interview, I think it went well. Now I have to fill out a couple more questionnaires and have a follow up phone conversation with my recruiter. Sadly she is going to be up in Fairbanks recruiting for the Peace Corps in late September, but I will be in Wisconsin by then.

I leave tomorrow for a few days in Portland before I head on to Minocqua. I still need to pack, as well as go down town to do some absentee voting. I also need to clean up my sewing room before I leave, which will be a challenge unto itself!

The leaves are starting to fall. I think winter will come early this year.

No comments: