Sunday, December 27, 2009

The end is near...of the year that is

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! We had a quiet day at home, but it was well worth it. The greatest thing about being an adult is that you can fudge on the timing of opening Christmas gifts. Because I'm horribly impatient, we opened our gifts a good two hours before Christmas was officially here. The holiday was very satisfying gift wise, though I wish I had my friends and family close by to have fun and feast with. Matthew and I however, had a wonderful dinner of homemade Swedish meatballs with mashed potatoes.

I don't think I can pick out a favorite gift this year, I got some great stuff! And I am very thankful for everyone in my life. I am curious though, what are your guys' favorite holiday gift?

1 comment:

TwoYaks said...

Santa buys me things, but the jerk bills my credit card. :( I sewed an arctic fox trooper hat for Christmas, which is probably the best thing this year. On account of it being one of two gifts I got, and the only to be ontime, even if from myself. ;)