Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Birthday Chomp!

I've been anti-people lately, so I didn't plan anything for my birthday. I think this is the first birthday I am actually glad to not be really celebrating. Instead I told Matthew I wanted to cook a special meal with our CSA box we get tomorrow and then go see a movie.

So on the birthday menu tomorrow is:

Appetizer: Fried Brie with apple slices

Main Coarse:

Salad greens with feta and tomato
Filet Mignon with Cabernet Sauvignon mushroom sauce
Sauteed zucchini

Dessert:
Its a mystery! Matthew is picking something up and won't tell me what it is.


I even bought fancy plates for this meal so I can take pictures of pretty food. :D Pictures will follow tomorrow!

Oh and I think we are going to go see Thor. I'll let you know how that goes.

No comments: