Thursday, November 4, 2010

First Friday

I will be helping out at IGCA for First Friday. Stop by and say hi and don't forget to buy your tickets for the Factory Party on the 13th. In addition to purchasing tickets at the First Friday event, you can purchase them online here. The party should be all sorts of Warhol fun!

In relation to the factory party, I am stumped as to what to wear. Anyone have suggestions?

While you're mulling that over, here was my halloween costume. I was a Mog, half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend. I guess in my case I was a Womog. And if you're wondering about the shirt, its this great little space dog with a rocket pack, drooling in his space helmet. I picked it up at the San Diego Comic-con this year from Loter. They have some great stuff, you really should check them out.


No comments: