Tuesday, June 8, 2010

ANC Week 5

My search for a part-time weekend job continues. I didn't realize it would be so difficult. I applied to a couple other places, and had an 'interview?' at a tattoo shop for counter help. It took all of one minute talking to the dude while he was tattooing this girl's foot. He said to leave my resume on the counter and that I didn't seem like a duche. Thanks? I also contacted a local art studio for life drawing modeling. I feel so tubby right now, its a little nerve wracking doing modeling again, but modeling for drawing is so different than modeling for the camera. So, I don't think it will be too bad a self esteem punch.

Thursday I had my kickball umping clinic. One hour of standing out in the cold and wind...boo. But hopefully I'll be able to earn a bit of money from it all. Still haven't gotten my schedule for the season. It starts next week!

I went and saw Kick Ass last weekend at the Bearstooth. Great movie!! Only one reference was made to date the movie, but it was about LOST so I can forgive. It made me laugh.

I've been hooked on watching Kyle XY on Hulu this past week. Totally juvenile and really its not that great of acting...or original on the storyline. But I just can't seem to help myself...Lame, I know!

My co-worker accepted another job this past week. I plan on applying for his job once its opened up. Keep your fingers crossed for me! It would be a couple bucks pay raise, go team!

No comments: